This week brought new music from Chris Brown and Tyga as the duo preps their long-in-the-works collaboration album set for release next week. Logic stopped by a radio station in L.A. and showed off his freestyle skills with a game of "Breakfast Bars" and Lil Wayne finally speaks on his relationship with Birdman.
Lower down the list, Big Sean has two tracks that build anticipation for his own upcoming release, Kanye performs at SNL 40, and Dipset drops another loosie.
1.Chris Brown & Tyga Enlist 50 Cent For "I Bet"
After "Remember Me" leaked on the same day, Chris Brown and Tyga's 50 Cent-featuring single "I Bet" hit the web on Monday (February 16). The song was quickly pulled but offered yet another peek at what fans can expect from the duo's upcoming album set for release next week, namely another big-name feature. The track appears at #6 on the tracklist and is produced by Nic Nac.
2.Logic Plays "Breakfast Bars" On Power 106
Putting his freestyle ability to the test, Logic stopped by Power 106 Los Angeles' "The Cruz Show" and freestyled on topics given to him on the fly by the host.
3.Lil Wayne Opens Up About Birdman Relationship
After staying mostly mum on the subject outside of a huge lawsuit and some veiled Tweets, Lil Wayne finally addressed his current status at Cash Money and relationship with Birdman in a new interview.
This Week's Top 10
1. Chris Brown & Tyga feat. 50 Cent - "I Bet"
2. Watch Logic's Breakfast Bars Freestle
3. Lil Wayne Discusses Birdman Relationship
4. Big Sean feat. Kanye West & John Legend - "One Man Can Change The World"
5. Chris Brown Brings Out G-Unit In Brooklyn
6. Kanye West Performs "Jesus Walks," "Only One," "Wolves" On SNL 40
7. Dipset - "Do Something"
8. Yelawolf - "Whiskey In A Bottle"
9. Big Sean feat. Jhene Aiko - "Win Some Lose Some"
10. Uncle Murda feat. Bobby Shmurda - "Body Dance"