Sunday, March 22, 2015

2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata

2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Mazda MX-5 Miata
For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention.
For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention. I thought it was just a normal car like any other in the market. But what woke me up from this sleep, was the news I watched regarding this model.

For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention. ,
I carefully listened as the engineers described it from the first detail to the last. And surely, there is no car worth comparison to 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata . Just looking at the outer design is enough to tell you that nothing of this nature has ever existed.
For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention. ,,

Interior
The interior design of 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata is spacious and friendly. Its seats have been lowered giving an additional head sitting space of about 0.4”. The rear seats have been adjusted to offer a comfortable reclining angle of 27 degrees. And the paintings on the roof top of the doors have been made similar to those of the outer.
For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention. ..
At the driving section, the steering wheel has been made slightly small compared to the other version. The controls and gauges have been designed close to the reach of the driver. Additionally, the steering wheel column has been upgraded and restructured to increase the driver’s pedal workforce. Something that will also fascinate you in the interior design, is the redesigning of the seats by the replacement of using steel springs with lighter suspension systems for the seats.
Exterior
Looking at it from the outside, you will realize that it is smaller, 3.4 inches shorter and 0.4 inches wider. It is made of light weight tyres of 16 to 17 inches. This model has an approximate weight of 2200 pounds. It has an amazing wheel base of 91.1” and a height of 48.62”. Most of its exterior is made of steel. Furthermore, it will be available in different colors such as sunflower yellow, dynamic blue mica, and meteor grey mica among others.
For some time I had been hearing people speak about this car, but I did not pay careful attention. ,.,
Engine
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata has a 2.0 L SkyActiv four-cylinder engine which is expected to produce a power of 155 hp and feet of twist of 150 pounds. According to the designers and engineers, customers of this model will have the option to choose either a manual or automatic engine transmission with six speeds.

Release date and Price
The possible release date for this model is expected to be on the summer of 2015. To be sincere, its slated price is not yet official, but there are rumors it may go for $25.000- $ 30.000. The engineers and designers of this model have explicitly said and promised more powerful versions to come in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment