Thursday, April 2, 2015

Can A Fat Woman Still Be Attractive & Stylish?


I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities. They’re not ‘curvy’ as some like to say. Marilyn Monroe was ‘curvy.’
I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities
The women I see are just fat! They may not necessarily be as massive as the woman in the photograph above, but they’re clearly overweight and not just ‘curvy.’
I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities,
Some prefer to call them ‘plus-size,’ but again they’re essentially fat. It doesn’t do any good to deny the obvious.
I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities.
The thing I’ve noticed over the years is that many of these same fatties dress like crap – even though they might have pretty faces. Most of them, I think, try to dress like trim or skinny women. But they don’t seem to realize that a much thinner woman can get away with wearing clothes (especially ‘belly shirts’) that are more flattering than what an obviously overweight woman can get away with. When a fatty wears clothes designed for a thin woman, it’s pretty much a disgusting sight. Most men don’t want to see her visible girth or the cellulite on her arms and legs.
I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities,.
But can an overweight woman still be physically attractive and stylish in her attire? You bet! Most often, it’s a matter how a woman carries herself and the choice of clothes she wears. The right application of makeup can also help. If she has the smarts to not tattoo herself up, that’s even better.
I routinely see a lot of fat women (both young and old) in the course of my daily activities,.,
The problem is that many overweight women have no fashion sense. To make matters worse, they have few examples in public to emulate. Overweight women, like overweight men, tend to let themselves go and care little about their appearance. In contrast, here’s some photographs of overweight women who look quite attractive and who manage to wear clothes that are both stylish and form-fitting. I consider these women attractive, and some are down-right beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment