Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shakira questions Pique's soccer manager skills


SHAKIRA's love for Spanish soccer star GERARD PIQUE was tested on Monday (22Dec14) when the sportsman posted his dream team online - and she didn't agree with his positioning.
SHAKIRA's love for Spanish soccer star GERARD PIQUE was tested on Monday (22Dec14) when the sportsman...

The Barcelona star was so excited about his team line-up on his new iTunes fantasy soccer app he offered it up for fans to see.

He wrote the caption, "I'm finally the manager of my own team with my Golden Manager app. What do you think about my line-up?

"It was a tough bidding but I've got Cristiano Ronaldo, Robin van Persie and Leo Messi upfront. I'm open to suggestions."

That prompted Shakira, who is pregnant with the couple's second child to challenge her man, writing, "Love... What are you doing with Leo Messi at the right? He is Center Forward, wake up!"

Pique responded, "I know what I'm doing, babe! I got my strategy, wait and see!"

Argentine superstar Messi is one of Pique's Barcelona teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment