5 Look Younger Makeup Tips For Mature Single MomsIt is fun to be in the league and follow fashion trends but next time you feel the urge to follow a trend, give it a second thought! Remember, not all trends work for all single moms. Okay, you can choose your best wrinkle cream but when it comes to following trends, you have to be a little careful. There are few trends that make you look older, and I’m sure that is not something you are looking out for. Read below for the few tips from the eminent beauty experts to avoid looking older:
1. Foundation: Mature single moms should completely avoid the use of heavy cream foundation as it is heavy and may probably sit in the fine lines. For mature skin, luminous or liquid sheer foundation works well. Use the concealer that is silicone-based for spot treatment. Rub it on dark spots, under-eye circles and pigmentations for best results.
Tip: Use the primer that keeps the foundation luminous and fill in the fine lines. It will also fill the imperfections and minimize the appearances of pores.
2. Eye-makeup: For mature single moms heavy eyeliner and smoky-eye look is not recommended. The simple reason being that with aging the collagen weakens around the eye that causes lid droop and dark circles under –eye. Also, the eye shadow should not be very dark. It should just touch the crease. Avoid the shimmers as they highlight the fine lines. The temporary lashes are one of the best ways to enhance the beauty of your eyes and add to the charm. An expert made a special mention that most women walk-in to apply the non-permanent eye lashes as they make them look younger without ton of eye makeup.
Tip: Thinly line your eye and give a little kick at the end to make the lid appear going up in place of down. And for the inner part of the lids prefer matte shadows like light pink, peach or cream.
3. Lips: Red lips are ageless and timeless. Red gloss makes the girls between 20s and 30s look gorgeous whereas red lipsticks make the women in 40s look awesome.
Tip: Matte lip color must be avoided as they make the dips look dry and show lines. It makes the women look older.
4. Glitter nail paint: If you are not a teenager then the glitter nail paints must be completely avoided. It is too festive look for a mature single moms to carry. Nail paints that are pearlized would be better for all ages.
Tip: When the hands starts aging then dark purple and red must be completely avoided. It is best to stick to classic French, marshmallow or neutral ink color.
5. Sunscreen: Many experts strongly feels that as far as possible we should make efforts to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays. Too much exposure to sun means the loss of collagen that result in wrinkles. Also, sun exposure leads to sun freckles and age spots.
Tip: Prefer the foundation that has sunscreen as its element. Try out the Bare Escentuals and Jane Iredale foundation products.
With these 5 makeup tips, you are sure to look like your prime is back. Beauty is a very subjective thing and how you interpret it is how you portray yourself. So, make sure you do not follow trends blindly and look your best all the time.